- The 1000 Mile 3 Season Walk Sock has carefully chosen padded zones to offer complete protection and comfort.
- A padded heel extends to cover the Achilles tendon while other padded zones cushion the ankle bones, toes and ball of the foot.
- The combination of soft merino wool with top and arch venting allows the foot to breath and maintains an even temperature.
- For a lighter, cooler version of this style please view our 2 Season Walk Sock or for a thicker, warmer version please view our 4 Season Walk Sock.
- This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and it's moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- Tear-drop shaped padded zone covers the ankle bone
- Padded heel zone extends upwards to protect the Achilles tendon
- Top & arch venting allows the foot to breath and maintains an even temperature
- Arch bracing for additional support & custom fit
- Extra padding for toe, ball & upper mid-foot
- Flat toe seam for reduce irritation
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Machine wash at 30 degrees. No tumble dry