The 1000 Mile Combat Sock is a traditional style, double layer walking sock: the lack of friction between the layers helps prevent blisters and reduces wear.The acrylic/nylon mix of yarns are comfortable, durable and fast wicking allowing for quick drying and easy washing out in the field.
- Wicking yarns keep feet cool
- Quick drying and easy care mean less fuss when travelling
- Strong Nylon yarns make this durable and long lasting
- Sizing by UK shoe size
- 0% Acrylic & 40% Nylon
- Wash before wearing.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size.
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.