Conventional sock wisdom dictates that you can either have padding for protection and comfort or two layers for reduced friction. The 1000 Mile Fusion Sock breaks that mould with innovative design and material technology.
It provides a sock that offers everything: the 1000 Mile double layer sock's BLISTER-FREE GUARANTEE, but with padded comfort and protection. Just what you need when you're in the thick of it.
This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and it's moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- Achilles Tendon protection: full length padded protection for the Achilles Tendon - the first sock to offer you this
- Arch bracing: for additional support
- Padded comfort zones: padding on the toe, heel and ball area of the foot for extra comfort and protection
- Double layer construction: eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and preventing blisters
- Tactel® inner layer: wicks away perspiration, keep feet dry and cool
- Sizing by UK shoe size
- Outer layer: 40% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 6% Cotton and 2% Lycra. Inner Layer: 100% Tactel®
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric. Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed correctly and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase.)