Built on our traditional 5-in-1 jacket design, the Valiant Duty Jacket features a modular design with zip-off sleeves and a vest option, allowing you to adapt your duty wear to your environment. Elasticized cuffs offer a comfortable and secure fit, while our patented 5.11® Quixip® System ensures quick, reliable, and unhindered access to your firearm at all times. Additional features include a blood-borne pathogen resistant* liner and a roll-away hood with an integrated visor to keep you comfortable and alert in poor weather conditions.
- Patented 5.11 Quixip System for accelerated sidearm access
- Blood-borne pathogen resistantliner
- Traditional 5.11 Hidden Document Pockets
- Three piece hood with built in visor
- TacTec System compatible
- Removable ID Panels at the left chest and back
- Badge tab at the right chest
- Mic loops on both chest pockets
- Key clip in left front pocket
- Elasticized cuffs with adjustable hook and loop closure
- YKK® Aquaguard water repellant zippers
- High performance bartacking at all stress points
- 9-10 stitches per inch on all seams
- Integrated draw cord for hood
*Blood-Borne Pathogen Resistance Disclaimer:
If indicated, an independent laboratory has tested this product and has found that the materials and seams provide passing results when tested in accordance with ASTM F 1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens. It is important to note, however, that, even though garment materials and seams may satisfy the standards of ASTM F 1671, it might not provide an adequate barrier to viruses in all conditions and our products will not protect the wearer from all blood-borne pathogens and viruses under all conditions.
All end users will need to assess the specific hazards in their workplace in order to determine the appropriate types and levels of personal protective clothing and equipment that they might need. To maintain proper performance, 5.11® products must be maintained in accordance with the care instructions on the product label.
Although most of our products will be in stock, please be aware that if this particular item is out of stock in our warehouse at the time of your order, this will be ordered in from 5.11 and will take roughly 7-10 days. If this lead time is expected to be any longer or there are any other issues, we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.