BioLites flagship product, the CampStove, frees outdoor enthusiasts from relying on gas canisters and provides a critical resource for preparedness and emergency settings. Using only the twigs and sticks collected outdoors, the CampStove utilises BioLites patented heat-to-electricity technology to power an internal fan creating an ultra-efficient fire through improved combustion. Both a great cooking stove and on-demand energy source, BioLite is revolutionising the traditional camp fire.
Winner of the 2012 Tech Awards, Innovation by Design Awards, and OWPG Derryck Draper Award, BioLite continues its mission to create world changing products that give people access to energy through applying efficient designs to real-world challenges.
- Packed Size: H: 8.25 x W: 5 (21cm x 12.7cm)
- Weight: 33oz (935g)
- Fuel: Renewable biomass (twigs, pine cones, wood pellets etc)
- Fire Power Output: Peak: 3.4kW (low) 5.5kW (high)
- USB Power Output: Powers most USB chargeable devices including smartphones
- Charging Time: Phone 4S (2G): 20 minutes of charging provides 60 minutes of talk time. Charging times may vary by device and by strength of fire
- Boil Time: 4.5 minutes to boil 1 litre of water. Varies based on strength of fire
- Fuel Quantity: 1.6ox (46g) of wood to boil 1 litre of water
- BioLite CampStove
- BioLite FlexLight
- Stuff sack
- USB Cord (for internal battery charging)