The 'wide view' eyepieces are internally focusing so they do not affect eye relief when focused. Please note that because of this units very wide exit pupil diameter, no interpupillary adjustment is required.
The two 26mm f1.4 lenses offer 1.0x magnification with a wide 40° field of view.
A short-range infrared illuminator is built-in and powered by the scopes batteries. This has recently been updated to include a zoom facility offering wide area to spot beam.
The lightweight headmount offers a flip-and-lock facility, safety lock, eye-relief adjustment and replaceable leather forehead/head pads.
Optional 80mm f1.7 lenses convert the unit in to a hand-held 3.6x magnification night vision binocular.
- Ergonomically styled Gen 1 binocular goggle
- Partially rubberised all metal bodyshell
- Wide view eyepieces
- 2x 26mm f1.4 lenses
- 1.0x magnification
- 40° field of view
- Built-in short-range infrared illuminator
- Includes 200m facility � offering wide area to spot beam
- Lightweight head mount
- Supplied with a shoulder case