The Hatchet is full-tang, with the blade running through into the handle grip whilst most of the weight remains in the axe head resulting in a more powerful swing and increased chopping power. The blade is made from high carbon steel which is known for its good edge retention and toughness adding to its reliability.
The handle is made from an ergonomic textured rubber for a superior. The grip allows for a comfortable purchase, enabling the wielder to confidently and securely use the Hatchet. Additionally, the Bear Grylls Hatchet comes with a built-in wrist lanyard, increasing the tools security.
The sheath is constructed from durable nylon, and can be attached to a variety of surfaces such as belts and bags.
- 3.5-inch blade for swift, precise cuts
- Full-tang, high carbon steel construction for durability
- Ergonomic, non-slip rubber grip for comfortable, secure handling
- Military-grade, mildew-resistant nylon sheath with belt loops
- Bear Grylls "Priorities of Survival" Pocket Guide
- Rubber handle for grip in all conditions
- Backed by Gerber�s Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Length: 89 mm/ 3.50 inches
- Overall Length: 240 mm/ 9.44 inches
- Weight: 589.7g
- Steel Type: 3CR13MOV
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Sheath Material: Nylon