The Black Eagle Tactical series are based on advanced running technology: light, dynamic, extremely slip resistant, highly breathable and durably waterproof. The internal Gore-Tex membrane offers superior waterproofing and breathability; excellent at regulating temperature.
- Specially developed sole based on running shoe technology. Rubber sole with long lasting durability which is fuel and oil resistant, non-marking. Outstanding grip characteristics due to the aggressive profile and use of a specialized rubber.
- At 17cm high these full size Tactical Boots offer excellent ankle support while still being flexible enough to allow unimpeded freedom of movement.
- Full leather upper.
- Sun Reflex technology to regulate temperature in the heat.
- Conform to Uniform regulations.
- Gore-tex lined for excellent waterproofing.
- Exclusinve Lacing system designed for speed and simplicity. Housing located at the top of the tongue so secure the loose ends.
- Haix Climate System (uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step - moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot).
- Excellent insulation properties.
- Airport friendly design (metal free).
- Complies with EN ISO 20347:2007 for occupational footwear.
- Based on Sports Technology.
- Ultra Lightweight, breathable, durable & waterproof.