German Crafted HAIX DAKOTA LO 105006 is a fantastic addition to the HAIX range oFolice/Military Boot. The Perfect Functional Boot, EN 20347 Standard:These boots and shoes are fantastic all rounders - ultra light-weight, incredibly comfortable, The Haix Dakota Low has a TEXON (fleece) insole that absorbs sweat and supports ankle Footbed: The Haix Insole is anatomically formed, exchangeable, washable, very good moisture absorption, dries quickly. Sole: Rubber/PU Haix boot sole with a sporty street/terrain tread. Optimal step and bend behaviour due to sporty toe and heel rounding. The low-weight PU, impact-absorbing wedge ensures outstanding walking characteristics. Oil and gasoline resistant, non-marking. Compliant with EN ISO 20347:2004 HAIX-Climate-System.
- 4-layer GORE-TEX laminate.
- Increased chemical protection.
- Closure: Lace-Up.
- Non-woven insole absorbs sweat and moisture.
- Rubber/PU sole with a sporty street/ terrain tread.
- Climate System with Micro-Dry lining at the top of the boot leg.