- Upper Material - Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breath - able (4,0 mg/cm²/h), 2.5 � 2.7 mm thick
- Inner Lining - GORE-TEX® Performance; 4-layer GORE-TEX® laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion-resistant lining with fleece midlayer. Optimized- climate comfort for all year seasons and excessive use. Increased chemical protection.
- Plastic Insole - dimensionally stable, torsion-proof, avoids punctual preasure (e.g. of stones).
- Foot bed - Anatomically formed, exchangeable, washable, very good moisture absorption, dries quickly.
- Sole - Rubber/PU sole with a street/terrain tread, wear resistant and non-slip traction. Optimal step and bend behaviour due to sporty toe and heel rounding. This rubber shell sole features the MSL (micro-softlight) system that is the result of an additional production process to achieve extremely low weight, excellent cold/heat insulation and non-marking characteristics. The manually applied rubber sidewall gives this sole optimal side stability. Compliant with EN ISO 20347:2012.
- HAIX® Climate System - The HAIX® Climate system uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step � warm air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX® MSL System - MicroSoftLight: Improved damping, extremely low weight due to the PU foam across the entire sole area, good cold/heat insulation.
- Sun Reflect - Reduces the heating effect of the upper leather by direct sunlight. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
- Others - No side seams, lacing system with eyelets permitting smooth movement, clamps and hooks.