The Haix Ranger GSG 9 S GTX Boots were developed with German gsg9 specialist operatives. This has led to the boots having amazing features which make them ideal for all police and specialist unit applications.
The boot has high quality, fully waterproof leather upper which is hydrophobic and breathable (1.8 2mm thick). It also features the Gore CROSSTECH technology which is resistant to penetration from blood and bodily fluids with increased chemical protection. The inner lining is 3 layers of CROSSTECH technology which protects the feet, is watertight and breathable, giving optimal climate comfort for all seasons.
- Full grain hydrophobic cowhide upper (leather thickness 2.0 2.2 mm and leg height 16.5 cm).
- Waterproof, breathable and antistatic.
- Blood bourne pathogen, bacteria and chemical resistant with CROSSTECH Laminat Technology.
- HAIX-Climate-System and HAIX-MSL-system.
- Flame-retardant fabric in the areas of the tongue and upper edges.
- Impenetrable KEVLAR sole inlay protection from nails (in accordance with DIN EN ISO 20347:2007 P).
- Closed lacing system with no risk of catching.
- Two zone lacing : the instep and shaft lacing can be separately and permanently fixed at different levels of tightness.
- Nickel free lacing system, rust-free, no stud fastened through the lining.
- No seams in the lacing area on the inside of the shoe.
- Abrasion proof materials.
- Pronounced rubber sole edge with good braking properties.
- Excellent non-slip properties (even at cold temperatures and on smooth surfaces).
- Impact absorption over the entire surface of the sole.
- Non-marking, oil and petrol resistant.
- DIN EN ISO 20347:2007 FO).
- PU impact absorption wedge for good insulation against the cold (approx. 70 % of foot coldness comes through the footbed and sole).