- Upper Material - Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breath - able (5,0 mg/cm²/h), 2.5 � 2.7 mm thick
- Inner lining - GORE-TEX® Performance: 4-layer GORE-TEX® laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion-resistant lining with fleece midlayer. Optimized-climate comfort for all year seasons and excessive use. Increased chemical protection.
- Plastic Insole - dimensionally stable, torsion-proof, avoids punctual preasure (e.g. of stones).
- Foot bed - Anatomically formed, exchangeable, washable, very good moisture absorption, dries quickly.
- Protective Toe Cap - Anatomically formed and well-padded protective toe cap.
- Protective Throughsole - Flexible protective throughsole.
- Sole - Rubber/PU walking sole with proven street/ terrain tread, wear resistant and non-slip traction; large, bevelled contact surface and superior bending comfort. This rubber shell sole features the MSL (micro-soft-light) system that is the result of an additional production process to achieve extremely low weight, excellent cold/heat insulation, oil and gasoline resistance and non-marking characteristics. Compliant with EN ISO 20345:2011
- HAIX® Climate System - The HAIX Climate system uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step � warm air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX® MSL System - For increased impact absorption and isolation.
- Sun Reflect - Reduces the heating effect of the upper leather by direct sunlight. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
- Others - Integrated heel bend, lacing system with eyelets permitting smooth movement, clamps and self-closed hooks, rubber toe cap, no side seams.