The product of over 90 years of German craftsmanship and part of the Task Force collection, the fully waterproof LOWA Mountain GORE-TEX® Boot is identical in most aspects to the LOWA Combat GORE-TEX® Boot in terms of specification and style.
The difference being the length of the boot leg shaft. This makes the LOWA Mountain Boot GORE-TEX® a superb all-rounder, as a military boot or for uniform and non uniform duties alike. Smart, hard wearing, easy-to-maintain and with all of LOWA's fantastic foot technology combined in a boot for the discerning professional.
The LOWA Mountain Boot Features:
- Construction: board lasted upper - cemented sole
- Upper: full grain leather, 2.4 - 2.6 mm
- Lacing: open hooks
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Sole: Vibram® ""Tsavo""
- Upper height inside/outside: 170/210
- Certified working boot: according to EN ISO 20347 - 2012
- Code: O2 WR SRA FO CI HRO
- Usage: rough terrain
- Weight: 1750 g/pair
- From the Task Force collection
- Available in UK sizes 3 - 13 in 1/2 sizes & 14, 15