An EVA midsole provides underfoot comfort and support while the EVA insole and padded foam contoured collar ensure out-of-the-box comfort all day long.
A high traction rubber outsole is designed for maximum grip and the boot is certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO SRA. This boot is part of the Lynx collection, which delivers robust tactical footwear synonymous with the Magnum Brand.
- Durable magnashield leather/ nylon upper delivering performance and durability for the field
- Hardwearing breathable nylon panels
- Blucher lacing system for better fit adjustment
- Padded foam contoured collar to provide support but still keep you flexible
- Nylon mesh tongue for breathability
- Rustproof hardware with 5mm round laces
- Fast wicking lining for moisture management & comfort
- EVA insole for out-of-the-box comfort all day every day
- Non-metallic composite shank for lightweight support
- EVA midsole for underfoot comfort and support
- High traction rubber outsole designed for maximum grip
- Certified to EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO SRA standard for occupational footwear
- Weight: 620 grams (half pair US 9)