These boots have a durable full grain leather upper and a breathable and fully waterproof bootie construction. A Cambrelle® inner lining wicks sweat away from the foot while a padded foam collar and tongue, EVA midsole and removable contour moulded shock absorbing PU foam insole provides extreme cushioning comfort.
Non-metallic hardware keeps them scanner safe and the non-metallic composite shank offers lightweight support. The Viper Pro 8.0 Waterproof also features a ¾ bellows tongue, moisture wicking laces and foam ankle roll pads for protection. Underfoot, a durable SRA slip resistant carbon rubber outsole provides high traction on slippery surfaces and tough terrain.
- Durable full grain leather upper
- Waterproof and breathable bootie membrane construction
- Cambrelle® lining
- Moisture wicking laces
- ¾ bellows tongue
- Padded foam collar and tongue for comfort
- Foam ankle roll pads for added protection
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter for added protection
- Contour moulded PU foam insole for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning
- Non-metallic composite shank for lightweight support
- Durable, high traction, SRA slip resistant carbon rubber outsole
- Tested and Certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2004 (OB) SRA