The Viper conforms to EN347 European safety standards and features a high traction rubber out-sole a Cambrelle lining that draws moisture away from the skin, helping to keep the foot dry and comfortable through the longest of duty shifts, essential for police, security, and military personnel.
Magnum's continued focus on operational comfort is clear in the internal construction of the Viper Pro - quality M-P.A.C.T contoured insoles are fitted as standard, padded collars and foam ankle rolls provide protection and comfort, whilst the fibre-glass shank through the sole offers reassuring lightweight support. The Viper Pro series also feature TPU reinforced toe boxes and heel counters, a welcome upgrade on the non safety Stealth Force boots which had a soft non-reinforced toe section and therefore less protection from anyone standing on your foot, for example.
- Hard wearing and lightweight Magnashield leather with waterproof lining
- Cambrelle« lining
- Foam ankle roll pads for added protection
- Padded microfibre collar for comfort
- TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter for added protection
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- Contour moulded PU foam insole for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning
- High traction outsole
- Oil resistant and fuel-resistant SRA slip resistant outsole
- Fibreglass shank for lightweight support
- Tested and Certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2004 (OB)