Providing ultimate performance and durability, the boot features a high traction rubber outsole for extreme grip and a moisture wicking lining to keep the foot dry. The M-P.A.C.T insole, Cambrelle« lining and padded collar provide comfort while the fibreglass shank ensures lightweight support. The Viper Pro 8.0 also features TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter, and foam ankle rolls for added protection. In addition, the side zip adds fast and easy on/off.
This tested and certified boot is SRA slip resistant with a shock absorbing, maximum comfort insole, so you can stay focused on the job.
- Durable full grain leather upper
- Hardwearing breathable 900 denier nylon and ballistic nylon mesh panels
- Cambrelle« lining
- Foam ankle roll pads for added protection
- Padded microfibre collar for comfort
- TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter for added protection
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- Contour moulded PU foam insole for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning
- High traction outsole
- Oil resistant and fuel-resistant SRA slip resistant outsole
- Fibreglass shank for lightweight support
- Tested and Certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2004 (OB)
- Also available without a sidezip