The M-Pact® Wolf Grey glove provides law enforcement and special forces with tactical hand protection fit for urban environments. Impact-absorbing Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard frees the index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance, while the embossed fingertip pattern improves feel and overall dexterity. XRD® padding in the palm absorbs impact and vibration to reduce hand fatigue when youre fully engaged.
- Impact Guard protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and finger guards protect against impact.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® keeps hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement.
- Dual-layer internal fingertip reinforcement provides added durability.
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides grip.
- XRD® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Durable synthetic leather palm.
- Nylon web loop pull.