- Rechargeable LED hazard warning light
- Available in; AMBER, BLUE, GREEN, RED or INFRARED (IR wavelength 840nm)
- 9 modes including: flashing, rotating and SOS
- 16 Coloured LEDs offering 360° illumination and signalling
- Operating for 5 - 60 hours per charge
- Shock resistant housing, able to withstand most vehicle weights
- Waterproof pods can be submerged to a depth of 10m
- Essential safety equipment for all emergency vehicles
- Alternative to conventional Hi-Vis triangles
- Installed with a strong magnetic base
- Optional Extras: Cone mount
- Supplied with: x1 unit, mains and vehicle chargers
- Used by: Search and Rescue, Police and Railways
- Applications: Hazard warning for road accidents, perimeter marking, lighting path/directions, marking night possessions on track, highway markers
The PULSAR are multi-mode, rechargeable LED warning lights; designed for traffic control, signalling, hazard awareness and vehicle safety. Ideal for professional applications, including the Police, Fire and Highway Services.
These small but robust units are manufactured in shock resistant plastic housing, are waterproof (up to 10 metres) and virtually indestructible (withstanding most vehicle weights if crushed).
Incorporated magnets allow attachment to vehicles or any metal surfaces. Ingeniously designed, the PULSAR is charged , via the integral metal sensors, using either a mains or vehicle power source. The LED charging indicator gives you a sign of the battery status.