The Solaris Megastar 20K floodlights are quick and easy to set up, and will illuminate an area for up to 28 hours, and are used by the police, military, fire and rescue teams, and utility and construction sectors.
The lightweight aluminium tripod has double safety locking sections that can be secondarily secured using attached safety locking pins. The tripod locks into the powerpack utilising the weight of the powerpack for added stability.
- 20,000 lumen light output
- 50 metre beam
- Rechargeable battery pack with runtimes up to 28 hours - no expensive noisy generators.
- No planning permission required
- Quick and easy to assemble - less than 2 minutes setup
- Virtually unbreakable polyethylene casing with polycarbonate lens
- Glare-free operation
- Battery status indicator
- Robust weatherproof construction
- Easy to transport and store
- Lightweight aluminium tripod extending to 3.5 metres
- AC Mains Charger
- 20K Solaris Head
- Lumens - 20,000 | 8000 | 4000 | 2000 Lumens
- Beam-Distance - 50 | 37.5 | 25 | 12.5 metres
- Battery - Rechargeable 24Ah SLA battery
- Time - 1 hr 45 mins | 4.5 hrs | 9 hrs | 18 hrs
- ChargeTime - 7 hrs
- Weight - 14.6kg
- Dimensions - (L)300 (H)248 (D)58mm
- IP-Rating - IP44