The new Nitecore TM26 is the worlds smallest and lightest 4000 lumens rechargeable searchlight. The TM26 features an intelligent charging circuit with status detection and includes a charger with UK 3-pin plug. Simply insert four 18650 batteries into the torch and plug the supplied charger direct into the charging port.
An integrated OLED display takes flashlight technology to a whole new level and allows the user to quickly and easily see the lumens, remaining runtime, battery voltage and even the temperature of the torch.
Patented dual stage multi-functional single switch design for easy one handed operation.
- Turbo: 4000 lumens - runtime 45 mins
- High: 1900 lumens - runtime 2 hrs 30 mins
- Mid: 700 lumens - runtime 8 hrs 15 mins
- Low: 230 lumens - runtime 48 hrs
- Ultra Low: 3 lumens - 1000 hrs
Special Offer: Add four Nitecore 18650 3100mAh batteries for the price of three. Select from the dropdown box if required.
- The world’s smallest 4000 lumen LED flashlight
- Utilizes 4 x CREE XM-L2 U3 LEDs
- Integrated multi-function OLED display
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Compatible with both 18650 Li-ion and CR123 batteries
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges safely and rapidly
- Exceptionally long runtimes using 4 × 18650 Li-ion or 8 × CR123 batteries
- Capable of using 1 × 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries in emergency situations
- Eight rapidly selectable brightness levels and modes to select from
- Innovative single button two-stage switch provides a user-friendly interface
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology”
- Stainless steel bezel ring protects core components from damage
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters)