The Oakley Factory pilot glove is a classic military combat glove that is used by soldiers around the world. It has been issued by the British Army to troops serving in Afghanistan. Now available in the new Coyote colour to match the British Army MTP and multicam uniforms. The Oakley factory pilot glove features full-grain leather palm with micro venting. The all-weather design combines optimal shielding with the comfort of breathable mesh and the airflow of rubber exhaust ports. Airprene on the joints improves breathability and flexibility while four-way stretch panels ensure a precise fit. The mid-height cuff wont restrict movement, and it utilizes Airprene to help eliminate sweat buildup. Shielded with carbon fiber knuckle plating, this aggressive design is durable enough for the military combat use.
- Pittards micro vented full grain leather palm
- Premium leather and durable synthetics with flexible articulated construction
- Mesh zones and rubber exhaust ports for comfortable breathability
- Unobtainium surfacing on palms and fingers for secure grip, plus textured pull for easy donning
- 4 way stretch material and Airprene joint panels for superior fit and dexterity
- Nonrestrictive Airprene mid-height cuff with secure Velcro closure