- Magnetic charging dock
- Low profile side switch featuring a battery indicator
- Five adjustable brightness levels & Strobe mode
There are a total of five different power settings and a strobe mode (1000 lumens for 2 hours)— giving you the variable lighting options you need to take on any task. With its powerful included 18650 3400 mAh battery, you can get up to 720 hours of useful runtime off of a single charge.
And with its included compact Micro-USB charging dock (Micro-Dok), you don’t have to worry about bulky chargers or special cables.
Plus, you can charge your mobile device via the USB port at the same time as charging your light through the Micro-USB port.
The S30R also features a power indicator located on the side switch, which will glow red when your battery power is low. With it’s dual purpose magnetic tailcap, you can use the S30R as a hands-free convenient worklight, and attach it securely to the included charging base. So whether your changing a tire at night at the side of the road or trekking in the woods, the S30R has you covered.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XM-L2 with life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 1x 3400 3.7V rechargeable
- Function: Low-Med-High and there is also a Moonlight mode. Three adjustable brightness levels, can be changed "low-medium-high-medium-low" in cycle, the moonlight mode can be accessed directly when the flashlight is off; double click the on/off button to activate strobe mode
- Switch: Protruding forward click side switch with momentary-on function and lock-out function to prevent accidental activation
- Performance: Advanced digital power management provides the best smooth beam and even brightness during the battery lifetime
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8
- Dimension: 119mm (L), 25mm (D)
- Weight: 122g (without battery)
- Finish: Aluminium body with HA Type III anodising
- Reflector: Smooth, flawless beam
- Lens: Hardened ultra clear lens, anti-scratching with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Active Thermal Management: Internal circuits can detect if the temperature goes above 85C and then regulates the light output to lower the temperature