Full access to the tools is possible if you are restrained to the front or rear and need to put 'Plan B' into action!
Contents: GO-TUBE IWB STRAP 2.0
- Featuring shock-cord strap for inside waistband carry & concealment, hanger cap with heat shrink retention and end cap reinforced with an acrylic disc. It is lightweight, airtight, waterproof/mildew-proof with silent operation.
- with stainless steel split ring installed on shock-cord waist strap with silicon retainers for access when restrained to the front or rear.
- Developed by the 4TAC5 Mobile Training Team, SERE and CAC Instructors
- The overall length, size of the foot-loops and the addition of a plastic feeder allow for this tool to be quickly deployed and used immediately to defeat non-metallic restraints should you be restrained to the front or rear
- Designed to defeat various handcuffs and restraints from around the world. Can also be used to open basic padlocks
- Measuring just 6.75mm x 3.25mm this is our smallest glass beaker for tempered glass windows. Using the Mohs scale, which is used to test hardness, the score achieved by tungsten carbide is 9
- To put this into context, the only thing that has a higher score than tungsten carbide is a diamond, which manages to score a rating of 10
- As the old saying goes it takes a diamond to cut a diamond but it also takes a diamond to cut tungsten carbide. With a mineral hardeness of 9.0 MOHS the MSB-TC will break tempered glass windows with very little effort
- Mini chemical light sticks will glow green for 4hrs once activated
- Push 'n pull to open vintage handcuffs that feature a threaded key-way
- Can be used to replicate the function of the SAD-Tool and advanced escape techniques