Full access to the tools is possible if you are restrained to the front or rear and need to put 'Plan B' into action!
We recommend that you carry inside your underwear with the Go-Tube positioned just above your groin and shim installed at the rear on the silicone retainers. If you are restrained to the rear access to the Go-Tube is possible by pulling on the shock-cord to move it from the front to the rear.
The contents of the Go-Tube can be accessed by pulling off the round end cap with your finger nails, or you can leave the cable-tie of the Friction Saw outside of the cap - simply pull on the cable-tie to remove the cap.
- GO-TUBE IWB STRAP featuring shock-cord strap for inside waistband carry & concealment, hanger cap with heat shrink retention and end cap reinforced with an acrylic disc. It is lightweight, airtight, waterproof/mildew-proof with silent operation
- UBER GULAG SHIM with stainless steel split ring installed on shock-cord waist strap with silicon retainers for access when restrained to the front or rear
- T200 HIGH SPEED FRICTION SAW developed by the 4TAC5 Mobile Training Team, SERE and CAC Instructors. The overall length, size of the foot-loops and the addition of a plastic feeder allow for this tool to be quickly deployed and used immediately to defeat non-metallic restraints should you be restrained to the front or rear
- SAD-TOOL (Special Activities Development Tool) designed to defeat various handcuffs and restraints from around the world. Can also be used to open basic padlocks
- MICRO STRIKER BEAD TUNGSTEN CARBIDE (installed on shock-cord waist strap). Measuring just 6.75mm x 3.25mm this is our smallest glass beaker for tempered glass windows. Using the Mohs scale, which is used to test hardness, the score achieved by tungsten carbide is 9. To put this into context, the only thing that has a higher score than tungsten carbide is a diamond, which manages to score a rating of 10. As the old saying goes it takes a diamond to cut a diamond but it also takes a diamond to cut tungsten carbide. With a mineral hardeness of 9.0 MOHS the MSB-TC will break tempered glass windows with very little effort
- MICRO LIGHT STICK (x 2) 1.5 inch mini chemical light sticks will glow green for 4hrs once activated
Developed by a former British Police Officer and subject matter expert for governmental, diplomatic, law enforcement, intelligence and special operations personnel that are prone to abduction, kidnap, restraint and detention, during conditions of armed conflict, civil unrest or operations other than war.
The design is based on the latest generation of Advanced Handcuff Key to not only work with common handcuffs but also counter the security features found on high security handcuffs with key blocking blade, large keyway pin, deep set keyhole etc.)
The AHK3-XL has a full depth slit in the key flag to counter the stainless steel security plate on ASP High Security handcuffs. It also operates handcuffs that have a bent pin in the keyway (common with handcuffs that have been used for escape training) that would otherwise block a standard handcuff key.
The AHK3-XL is more than just one handcuff key.
Unlike common universal handcuff keys it will operate the following handcuffs:
- KYOUNG CHANG
- RUSSIAN BRS-1
- SMITH & WESSON
Applying excessive force will result in damage to the tip of the AHK3-XL. Only a little pressure is required to operate handcuffs with a key - never force a key to turn! Check to see if the double-lock has been apllied by turning the key in the opposite direction. When using the AHK3-XL we recommend that for some handcuffs you use it to 'pick and sweep' the lock, taking care to feel for the movement of the working parts whilst gently rocking, tilting and altering the depth.
It's heavy weight key (27g) so dropping the key onto a hard surface may result in damage to the tip of the key. Always use the shock-cord strap (supplied as standard) to secure the key on your wrist when in use.
The AHK3-XL is also available with an optional Quick Detach Tether (QDT) that features shock-cord and a breakaway safety connector so you can attach to your person and disconnect in an emergency or hand the key to other personnel.
Precision engineered and made in England.