When your mission requires more power than a simple task light, the MPLS headlamp system is your solution. Utilizing different LED styles and formations, there us a full line of headlamps to choose from for accomplishing your tasks.
MPLS include, elastic headstrap with flashlight attachment, NVG Adaptor Plate for helmets (OPS-Core VAS shroud mount and MICH NVG) and butterfly bracket for MOLLE.
Fred Tactical is a version of fuel headlamp with additional red lighting to preserve night vision.
Utilizing the exact same ergonomic and lightweight styling of the fuel, the Fred enables you to preserve night vision with the substitution of a ref LED for one of the white.
The FRED will always turn on in the low mode of the red LED, so you never have to accidently blind yourself or any other people. To enable the three white LEDs, just hold the button down for 1.5 seconds.
The Princeton Tec Fred Tactical MPLS (Modular Personal Lighting System) is designed to fit onto a night vision goggle mount (military helmet) and includes a butterfly mount with headstrap for use as a headlamp. The Fred Tactical MPLS has a single red LED to preserve night vision and 3 Ultrabright white LEDs. The night vision red LED always turns on first, so you never have to accidentally blind yourself.
- 3 lighting modes: low red, high red - shines for 10 meters
- 3 Ultrabright white LEDs - 35 lumens, shines for 35 meters
- Light always turns on in the low red mode -> press again for high red -> press and hold for 1.5 seconds to enable the 3 white LEDs
- Runs for up to 180 hours
- Push button switching
- Runs on 3 AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- Measures 2.25" long x 1.15" tall x 1.6" deep
- Weighs 3 oz with batteries
- Includes Fred light with NVG adapter plate, bracket for MOLLE and headstrap and batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty through Princeton Tec