Shipping And Delivery Information
- UK Mainland Orders have 2 shipping options:
- 1- Standard:Standard shipping is charged at £5.99. Orders are sent through Royal Mail Recorded Post or DPD UK services. Estimated delivery 3 to 5 Days. Non UK-mainland orders may incur additional postage charges, but customers will be contacted before this is processed.
- 2- 24 hour: DPD UK guaranteed next day service. This is charged at £6.99. Non UK-mainland orders may not be eligible for 24 hour shipments
General Shipping Information
- Shipping options will be selected and calculated at the checkout.
- Please ensure that all information entered during the checkout process is correct. E-mail addresses are used to send order and dispatch confirmations. E-mail addresses and phone numbers are used to contact you if there are any issues regarding your order, payment or dispatch. Incorrect contact information can potentially delay orders.
- All of our shipping options require a signature at the time of delivery.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday. This means that 24 hour delivery orders sent on Friday will be delivered on Monday *.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday, or through the weekend, will not be downloaded or processed until Monday *.
- Any orders received after 1pm may be processed the next working day. This deadline can be extended if previously arranged (please contact us by phone) and the items are in stock. If you need something urgently, please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
- In cases where part of the order is dispatched, and other items are placed on back order, shipping is only charged on the first part of the order.
- * Where Bank Holidays affect delivery schedules and order processing, this will be clearly sign posted on the website.
PLEASE NOTE: THE MAJORITY OF ORDERS ARE DELIVERED WITHIN 2 WEEKS, BUT WE DO ASK THAT YOU ALLOW UP TO 28 DAYS FOR DELIVERY. IT IS ALWAYS OUR INTENTION TO DELIVER BEFORE THIS.
- We offer worldwide shipping. Please note that international orders, and orders not included in UK Mainland, are not eligible for free shipping.
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, the Isles of Scilly and the Highlands and Islands of Scotland will incur a default shipping cost of £9.50 (+VAT). Addresses in these regions may not be eligible for 24 hour shipments.
- A default shipping charge will be added for non-UK mainland orders. This cost will then be amended in accordance with the size, weight, value and destination of the order. If the amended shipping cost is the same or lower, your order will be processed as normal. If the amended shipping cost is higher, you will be contacted before we proceed with your order.
- We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that most items are in stock and readily available for dispatch. Occasionally, with popular items for instance, there may be a delay while we wait for new stock to arrive, but we always aim to deliver as quickly as possible.
- Items that are in stock will be delivered, on average, within 3-5 working days using a standard delivery service.
- Items that need to be ordered from our suppliers should arrive with the customer within 5-7 working days (during the season).
- We will send all orders as quickly as possible using the above timescales as estimates.
- If we contact you with a delivery schedule of estimated dispatch/delivery times, please be aware that this is to be used as a guide. Some items may be delivered sooner and some may take a little longer.
- You will receive a dispatch confirmation by e-mail on the day that the goods are dispatched, so please make sure that your e-mail address has been entered correctly.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you are welcome to contact us for a tracking or reference number.
- If you would like an update on your order please feel free to e-mail or phone us.
- If you realise that you have made a mistake on your order (ie you selected the wrong size or colour), please contact us. We will always aim to amend this before your order is dispatched, but we can't help if you don't get in touch!
- We cannot alter the delivery address on orders paid via PayPal. Please ensure that you have your preferred delivery address linked to your PayPal account. This way, it can be selected during Checkout. This is to ensure ourselves and PayPal can provide a secure service with the appropriate Seller and Buyer protection.
- We will always work quickly to make any alterations to your order, but please note that changes may cause delays.
- We do our best to keep the web-site up to date but this can only be done when we are notified that items are out of stock by our suppliers.
- Our web-site does not offer real time stock control.
- If you do order an item that is subsequently out of stock, you will be notified and given the option to order another item or to cancel the order.