Designed by experienced military veterans, the Snugpak All Weather Shelter can provide you with protection from Sun, Wind, Rain and Snow all year round. Designed as a diamond shaped (Rhombus) tarp, the All Weather Shelter can be configured as a Fly, Tarp, Lean-to Shelter, Emergency Bivvi, as well as other free standing shelter designs, making it ideal for Wild Camping, Fast and Light Ventures and Expeditions or as an emergency shelter for both individuals and small groups; it can also be utilised as an emergency stretcher if necessary.
The Shelter is a light foliage green, making it suitable for use in the British Countryside, and is compliant with the current codes of practise for Wild Camping. It comes complete with 4 extendable Guy-Lines, and 8 lightweight Alloy Tent Pegs.
Common Tarp Systems are often small and rectangular, making the design and construction of a suitable shelter for inclement weather difficult: The Snugpak All Weather Shelter is 3m2, allowing shelter designs to incorporate both users and their equipment in a variety of traditional tarp configurations, as well as more ingenious, free-standing styles, with other equipment, such as walking poles, paddles etc.
- Complete Weight: 1000g, including Components
- AWS Weight (Stand Alone): 750g
- Light & Fast Weight: 900g Shelter + Guylines and 4 Tent Pegs (No Packaging)
- Material: PU Coated 210T Rip Stop Nylon for Durability
- Waterproof: 2000mm Hydrostatic Head
- UVF Factor: SPF30 Protection
- 8 ultra lightweight alloy stakes in total
- 4 Guy Ropes
- Seams are taped and sealed for waterproofness
- Webbing tabs are reinforced along the sides.
- Reinforced webbing tabs along sides
- Supplied with own stuff sack