Cloudless nights can offer a beautiful, exhilarating view of the sky and the stars, but its surprising how cold the temperature can drop when the sun has set. Make sure youre equipped with one of our warmest insulated jackets to get full enjoyment from your expedition. The Ebony is similar to our ultra warm Sasquatch jacket, with the same generous fill of Softie Premier insulation that will keep yo u comfortable right down to -10C, but with the added versatility of a detachable hood. The Ebony enjoys a touch of extra luxury too, with its TS1 (Thermal Suede) lined collar, so even when the hood is detached, youll stay warm and comfortable around the neck area.
- Temperature rating: Comfort: -10C, Extreme: -15C
- Lightweight, windproof, water-repellent
- Softie Premier insulated for softness, warmth and comfort
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- TS1 (Thermal Suede) collar for a luxurious feel
- Supplied with its own stuff sack
- Made in the UK. Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.