When Snugpak created the Sleeka range of jackets, outdoor comfort would never be quite the same. Designed with every possible benefit in mind, the Sleeka Original has become a best-seller, and for good reasons. The Paratex Light outer shell makes this jacket lightweight, windproof and water repellent but importantly, its also breathable with great moisture wicking away from the body. The inside is filled with Softie Premier for warmth with a finer, softer, more durable insulation.Nicknamed Softie, this jacket has been tried and tested in every kind of outdoor activity, and in every conflict since the Falklands War. Many have tried to emulate it, but there is only one truly original, high performance, mid layer insulated jacket.
- Temperature rating: Comfort: -5C, Extreme: -10C
- Lightweight, windproof, water-repellent
- Softie Premier insulated for softness, warmth and comfort
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Supplied with its own stuff sack
- Made in the UK. Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- YKK zip
- Pocket zip flaps
- Adjustable neck / collar
- Adjustable waist
- Elasticated cuffs
- Standard box fit
- Front Logo