When Snugpak created the Sleeka range of jackets, outdoor comfort would never be quite the same. The Snugpak Sleeka Original Jacket is designed with every possible benefit in mind. The Original Sleeka Jacket has become a best-seller, and for good reason! The Paratex Light outer shell makes this Sleeka Original Jacket not only lightweight but also windproof and water repellent and importantly, it is also breathable to wick moisture away from the body. The inside of the Snugpak Sleeka Original is filled with Snugpak's own Softie Premier for warmth with a finer, softer, more durable insulation. Nicknamed "Softie", this jacket has been tried and tested in every kind of outdoor activity, and in every conflict since the Falklands War. Many have tried to emulate it, but there is only one truly original, high performance, mid layer insulated jacket - the Snugpak Original Sleeka Jacket.
- Temperature rating: Comfort: -5℃, Extreme: -10℃
- Insulated with Softie Premier for softness, warmth and comfort
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Supplied with its own stuff sack
- Made in the UK. Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- YKK zip
- Pocket zip flaps
- Adjustable neck & collar
- Adjustable waist
- Elasticated cuffs
- Standard box fit
- Front Logo