When Snugpak created the Sleeka range of jackets, outdoor comfort would never be quite the same. The Sleeka Reversible is a fully reversible version of the Sleeka Original with the same great Softie filling for finer, softer, more durable insulation, but with the option of two colour ways in one jacket. Both sides of the jacket are equally well equipped with pockets and, of course, benefit from the Paratex Light fabric, making it lightweight, windproof and water repellent, and importantly, breathable with great moisture wicking away from the body.
- Temperature rating: Comfort: -5C, Extreme: -10C
- Lightweight, windproof, water-repellent
- Softie Premier insulated for softness, warmth and comfort
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Supplied with its own stuff sack
- Made in the UK. Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- YKK zip
- Pocket zip flaps
- Adjustable neck / collar
- Adjustable waist
- Elasticated cuffs
- Snugpak branded zip tassels