This angled- profile, easily pitched tent packs well, and has a trail weight of 2.9kg, using tried and tested DAC Aluminium Poles, so it doesnt take up valuable space in your pack. For fast and light ventures, the tent design allows the components to be split between individuals. Ideal for four season, base camping & expedition use with the Softie Osprey 15 Sleeping Bag. A spacious three-person tent, the Scorpion 3 will shelter you from the worst four-season weather, with an impressive 5000mm Hydrostatic Head PU Coated Fly sheet, with taped seams and a No-See-Um Mesh Mosquito Net, to keep out the bugs in summer months and warmer climates. For expeditions and base camping, the Scorpion design is the perfect green, allowing you to fly-pitch your tent with minimal environmental impact to the surrounding areas, using an opposing pole system to form a spacious base- tent that keeps condensation build up to a minimum with multiple ventilation channels.
- Green Outer and Black Mesh Inner, Perfect for Base Camping Ventures & Expeditions.
- Single-point Front Entry with ample porch space.
- Multiple Ventilation Channels.
- Lightweight, but robust, 210t Ripstop Flysheet with 5000mm Waterproof PU Coating.
- Lightweight 190t Nylon 5000mm Waterproof PU Groundsheet, Bathtub Style.
- Lightweight 190t Polyester Mesh Inner, with 50D No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net.
- Waterproof Taped Seams.
- Ten Mesh Internal Pockets for equipment and head-end hanging loop (Five on each side)
- Three DAC Featherlite NSL Anodised Aluminium Poles, with press fit connections.
- Supplied with 18 Lightweight Alloy Cross-Stakes, with two-spares.
- Ideal for 4-season, basecamp ventures & expedition use with the Softie Osprey 15 Sleeping Bag.