Along with the rest of the Softie range, the benefits go on and on. The Softie Premier filling has great insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort; the mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort and the snugfit hood has an adjustable cord ensure a comfortable nights sleep, even when the temperature drops. Those who know about the Softie 12 Osprey have either used one or wished they had one. Use it from the heights of the Scottish mountains to the bottom of your snow hole.
- Temperature Rating: Comfort: -10c, Extreme: -15c
- Compact pack size: 25x23cm (fully compressed)
- Weight: 2000g including compression stuff sack
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Reinforced foot � so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right hand versions available)
- Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag. (expander available separately, see below)
- Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- Snugfit Hood The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
- Anti-snag Zip with full length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.
- Extra Length Available. This sleeping bag can be made extra long, so if youre tall, enjoy a comfortable nights sleep without having to bend your legs!
- Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed nights sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
- Zip Together Buy a left and a right hand to make a double (please check when ordering)