The Softie Premier filling has great insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort.; the mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort and the snugfit hood has an adjustable cord ensure a comfortable nights sleep, even when the temperature drops.
A tried and tested favourite, this British made sleeping bag combines micro pack size with serious performance for extraordinary expeditions.
- Temperature Rating: Comfort: -15c, Extreme: -20c
- Compact pack size: 28cm x 23cm (fully compressed)
- Weight: 2400g including compression stuff sack
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Reinforced foot � so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right hand versions available)
- Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag. (expander available separately, see below)
- Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- Snugfit Hood The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
- Anti-snag Zip with full length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.
- Extra Length Available. This sleeping bag can be made extra long, so if youre tall, enjoy a comfortable nights sleep without having to bend your legs!
- Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed nights sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
- Zip Together Buy a left and a right hand to make a double (please check when ordering)