The bag also benefits from state of the art fabrics to keep you dry, comfortable and warm. Available for purchase as a whole system or can be built up from the various Special Forces sleeping bags.
How does the complete system work? The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10C. Then, when youre in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so youre protected in conditions right down to -20C. Ingenious!
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with their own stuff sack to keep everything together.
- Temperature Rating: Comfort: -7c, Extreme: -12c
- Compact pack size: 23x23cm (fully compressed).
- Weight: 1800g including compression stuff sack.
- Mummy-style shape for heat retention.
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Reinforced foot � so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Central, quick-release zip
- Paratex Steelplate outer shell for water resistance
- Softie Premier filling for comfort and warmth