The Bunker by Snugpak is an iconic three-person dome basecamp and expedition tent, designed for robust semi-permanent shelter when exposed to prolonged severe weather elements. The Bunker dome design is a Fly-first pitch tent that allows quick and easy set-up using an opposing pole design, protecting you from four season severe weather, and can be pitched in difficult and remote areas for extended periods. A tried and tested favourite of Mountaineers and Campers, the Bunker has an impressive floor space, measuring 2.5m long and 2.05m wide, as well as 1.05m of head space, creating ample room for three people in a top-toe sleeping arrangement; in an emergency the Bunker can accommodate up to six people sitting. This low-profile dome tent packs down well for its size, and has a trail weight of 3.07kg, using tried and tested DAC Aluminium Poles; for the approach in, the tent design allows the components to be split between individuals. Ideal for four season, base camping & expedition use with the Softie Osprey 15 Sleeping Bag.
- Green Outer and Black Mesh Inner, Perfect for Base Camping Ventures & Expeditions.
- Two-point Off-set Front Entry to protect from wind and severe weather.
- Multiple Ventilation Channels.
- Lightweight, but robust, 210t Ripstop Flysheet with 5000mm Waterproof PU Coating.
- Lightweight 190t Nylon 5000mm Waterproof PU Groundsheet, Bathtub Style.
- Lightweight 190t Polyester Mesh Inner, with 50D No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net.
- Waterproof Taped Seams.
- Six Mesh Internal Pockets for equipment and head-end hanging loop.
- DAC Featherlite NSLAnodised Aluminium Poles, with press fit connections.
- Supplied with 17 Lightweight Alloy Cross-Stakes, with two-spares.
- Ideal for 4-season, basecamp ventures & expedition use with the Softie Osprey 15 Sleeping Bag.