5.11's most popular tactical backpack - the 5.11 RUSH 24 Backpack is designed to provide superior storage capacity and organization without slowing you down. The roomy main compartment of the 5.11 Rush 24 offers three interior mesh organizer pockets to keep small accessories organized, a padded hydration pocket keeps you moving, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keeps your eyewear within easy reach.
The RUSH 24 Backpack feaures double-zip access from dual side storage compartments and a large stuff-it pocket with an integrated draw cord to provide expandable storage when you need it. The contoured compression straps means the 5.11 Rush 24 Backpack ensures a stable, comfortable carry. A wrap-around web platform is MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® System compatible, allowing you to customize your storage options as you see fit. Easily the best tactical backpack choice for a wide range of applications, the 5.11 RUSH24 combines superior mobility and enhanced storage with customizable functionality that excels in any environment.
- Quite simply the best tactical backpack on the market
- Roomy main storage area
- Dual zipping side pockets
- Hydration pocket
- Stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
- Reinforced grab-and-go handle
- Wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
- Three mesh admin compartments
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
- Durable1050D nylon
- Water-repellant coating
- 20" H x 12.5" L x 8" D main compartment
- 2070 cubic inch capacity
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- Twin drainage grommets
- Self-repairing YKK® zippers
- Glove-friendly pull tabs
Although most of our products will be in stock, please be aware that if this particular item is out of stock in our warehouse at the time of your order, this will be ordered in from 5.11 and will take roughly 7-10 days. If this lead time is expected to be any longer or there are any other issues, we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.