Terms and Conditions
- Our web-site does not offer real time stock control.
- Although we ship orders all over the world, we are a UK based company and we operate under UK law. Any transactions with us will be under UK law.
- We operate under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, formerly known as Distance Selling Regulations.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between us (Polimil LTD) and you (the customer) takes place when the goods are dispatched (and paid for), unless we have notified you that we do not or cannot accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- For all orders made from the UK or European Union, VAT is added at the prevailing rate.
Our parcels are delivered via Parcel Force or Royal Mail services. Please see the relevant links for information on their own terms and conditions: