- (Our web-site does not offer real time stock control.)
- As you browse our website, simply add any item you wish to purchase to your shopping cart. You can view your shopping cart at any time to remove items, amend quantities or to check your order total. When you are ready to complete your order click "Proceed to Checkout" to continue.
- You will initially be asked for your personal information and then your preferred payment method. If you are paying by debit or credit card this will be processed through a secure server.
- Please ensure that you enter all information correctly. We use e-mail addresses to provide order confirmations, dispatch confirmation and to inform customers of any problems with payments or orders. Incorrect contact information can potentially delay your order.
- When an order is placed, the payment will be processed at the point of checkout completion.
- Where an order is split into more than one delivery, no additional shipping charge will apply. Orders are split at our own discretion
- We no longer provide a paper copy of your invoice with your order. All customers should automatically receive an invoice by email. If this does not come through and you require an invoice, please get in touch and we can re-send this.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Switch.
- One of the most common reasons for a failed payment is incorrect 3 digit security number (from the back of your card) or expiry date. Please check this carefully. The payments web-site will not allow you to proceed until the card details provided are correct.
- Please make sure that the invoice address (the address that the card is registered to) is entered correctly.
- Payments are processed on a secure server. The information entered is not available to us, stored by us or any third party.
- We cannot take card details or place orders over the phone.
- We will never contact you to ask for card details and we ask that you never email them to us.
International Card Payments
- Unfortunately we cannot always accept payments from international cards.
- We advise using PayPal when ordering from outside of the UK.
- Please ensure that your preferred delivery address is linked to your PayPal account so that it can be selected during Checkout. We cannot alter the delivery address on orders paid via PayPal.
- If alterations are made to your order and your order total therefore increases, we will need to contact you regarding additional payment.
- Official Purchase Orders from schools, colleges or local authorities are welcome.
- Do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance with payment.