The TAC AK2 is a superior tactical glove that is made with flash and slash resistant Kevlar® knit fabric to reduce the chance of injury during hard charging operations. The patented TacticalTouch precision fingertip design provides exceptional dexterity and tactility when shooting and for other tasks that depend on fine motor skills. The padded palm, reinforced knuckle protection, and Kevlar® knit fabric back panel help protect your hands from on-the-job hazards. Goatskin leather palm and knuckle and finger joint reinforcements provide enhanced grip and durability, and the closed wrist gusset keeps out debris. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closures with leather tabs ensure a snug fit.
- Kevlar® flash and slash protective knit fabric
- TacticalTouch precision grip fingertips
- Reinforced finger joints
- Reinforced knuckles
- Crafted from goatskin leather and knit Kevlar® fabric
- Adjustable hook and loop closure with leather tab
- Lightly padded palm improves weapon and tool handling comfort