- Upper Material - Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable (5,0 mg/cm²/h), 2.0 � 2.2 mm thick
- Inner Lining - GORE-TEX® Performance; 4-layer GORE-TEX® laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion-resistant lining with fleece midlayer. Optimized- climate comfort for all year seasons and excessive use. Increased chemical protection
- Non-woven insole - Non-woven insole absorbs moisture
- Foot bed - Anatomically formed, exchangeable, washable, very good moisture absorption, dries quickly
- Sole - Rubber/PU sole with a street/terrain tread, wear resistant and non-slip traction. Optimal step and bend behaviour due to sporty toe and heel rounding. This rubber shell sole features the MSL (micro-softlight) system that is the result of an additional production process to achieve extremely low weight, excellent cold/heat insulation and non-marking characteristics. The manually-applied rubber sidewall gives this sole optimal side stability. Compliant with EN ISO 20347:2012
- HAIX® Climate System - The HAIX® Climate system uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step � warm air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX® MSL System - For increased impact absorption and isolation.
- HAIX® CO System - Pressure relief, cushioning, correction of foot positioncorrect posture and muscular balance.
- Sun Reflect - Reduces the heating effect of the upper leather by direct sunlight. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
- Others - Integrated heel bend