After Luminox provided the watches to the SEALs, Luminox began marketing the watch across the country and the world. Luminox was then approached by US Air Force pilots flying the F-117 Nighthawk fighter jet — Luminox developed a watch for these pilots and contacted Lockheed Martin, which turned into an exclusive arrangement to produce Lockheed Martin timepieces.
Throughout the following 20 years, Luminox has never strayed from its mission and this has been confirmed and validated by the many elite military and law enforcement units that have adopted Luminox as standard equipment. The man on the street has shown particular interest in Luminox, figuring rightly that if the watches are designed for and used by the Navy SEALs, they have to be able to stand up to every day use.
From here on, Luminox remains determined to continue combining cutting edge technology, forward-thinking design and extreme performance. Luminox delivers, when and where it counts. It’s our frame of mind.
- Article number: A.3001
- Serie: ORIGINAL Navy SEAL 3000 SERIES
- Family: Sea
- Function: TimeDate
- Movement (technology): Quartz
- Size of case diameter (mm): 43.00
- Case material: Carbon reinforced PC
- Case Bezel: Rotating 1-Way Diver
- Case Back: Caseback with Screws
- Crown: Double-Security Gasket
- Crystal/Glass material: Hardened Mineral
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 200 / 600 / 20
- Strap/Bracelet material: Rubber / Silicone / PU
- Illumination: Night Vision Tubes (25 years)