Power status indicator bars will also monitor the individual charging level of both batteries so you know exactly when each has reached a full charge. An automatic shut-off at eight hours conserves energy consumption without having to unplug the unit.
Safety is our priority and this station offers multiple built-in features for your protection. Overcharge protection stops a bay from charging once that cell is fully charged. Power indicators will blink and charging will not begin if attempting to charge unsupported batteries, if cells are improperly installed (reverse polarity protection), or if there is a short between positive and negative ports.
Because the Omni-Dok eliminates the need for multiple battery charges, having fully charged cells is now more convenient and economical. Whether you need to charge an 18650 for your M22 Warrior or a few AAs for your television remote, the Omni-Dok will give you the power you want with the protection you need.
- Simultaneously and safely charge different types of batteries
- Smart charging technology to regulate power accordingly
- Indicators monitor individual charging status of each battery
- Overcharge protection
- Automatically powers off for energy conservation
- Rubber feet prevent the charger from sliding
- Four-hour charge time for 18650s
- Warning light: Improper installation, wrong batteries, & shortag
- Dimensions: 3.78 in x 1.22 in / 96mm x 31mm
- Weight: 3.6 oz / 102g
- Power Input: DC12V 1A, supplied by included AC / DC adapter
- Input: 100 ~ 240VAC 50 ~ 60HZ
- Output: DC12V 1A
- Rechargeable lithium battery with 3.6v or 3.7v of nominal voltage: 18650, 17670, 16340, 14500
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries: AA, A AA, CC & CV: 500MA / 1.47V each channel