With training, skills and knowledge the FT-CCK4.0 contains essential tools for dealing with various methods of restraint and captivity.
- Technora Escape Necklace installed with AHK3, Uber Gulag Shim 2.0, R Clip, Micro Light Stick and Micro Striker Bead Tungsten Carbide
- Uber Gulag Shim 3.0 with AHK3 + R Clip (spare, can be carried inside Plan B)
- PLAN B 3.0 installed with the following...
- Uber Gulag Shim 2.0 + 120lb Stainless Steel Split Ring
- SAD Tool 3.0
- T200 High Speed Friction Saw
- Micro Striker Bead Tungsten Carbide installed on shock-cord waist IWB Strap
- 1 x 4hr green Micro Light Stick
- Darby Tube
- Optimised Hair-Grip
- Supplied in a clear zip pouch (can be used for passport and boarding pass)
- The FT-CCK4.0 also includes the GTFO Wrist Strap to facilitate emergency vehicle egress via side or rear windows in confined spaces
- The material of the projectile is also used in armour-piercing ammunition and only a small amount is required to destroy tempered glass
- So don't be surprised by its small size, just a single strike directed from the wrist strap is enough to break glass!
- To deploy simply remove wrist strap, place around thumb and forefinger, pull back on the projectile and release...
- Slide the knots for a custom fit - not too tight, not too loose...just right!